Pool Malta National Team Private forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential U21 players

4 posters

Go down

Potential U21 players Empty Potential U21 players

Post  Steve007 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

We can use this thread to list U21 players and other interesting players. Absolut, maybe we can also give access to the U21 manager as I had invited him, and can also open threads...

Steve007

Back to top Go down

Potential U21 players Empty Re: Potential U21 players

Post  Steve007 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Here is the first player that is currently on the transfer list and will be bought by Andcelerat to train him further.

Kennedy Cutajar (7680993) MR - 18 years old and very good potential

Passing 11
Positioning 4
Tackling 6
Technique 0
Speed 5
Strength 6

Steve007

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve007 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Jamie Cassano (7406818) FRL - 18 years old and good potential

Finishing 3
Technique 19
Heading 2
Positioning 7
Speed 6
Strength 10

Steve007

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolut Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Steve007 wrote:We can use this thread to list U21 players and other interesting players. Absolut, maybe we can also give access to the U21 manager as I had invited him, and can also open threads...
sure, good idea Steve

I sended a pm mail to Cost Ice and invited him to join us.

Welcome Cost Ice Very Happy

Absolut
Admin

https://poolmaltant.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cost ICE Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Here i am, and sorry for the delay, but, as i already told to Steve, i'm very busy in these last days..

Steve, you asked me an update on the squad situation: i'm going to give it to you all immediately!!

First of all, we've very little choice because of the number of useful players, which is very small.

Defenders:
The situation has even become worse in this new season, where the number of defenders with 40 points in primaries has dropped to THREE,even though at least Neal Nani is quite close to that value!!!! (these players are Cossaitis, Cumbo and Zrinzo)..all the others have no more than 30 in primaries (Dattilo, Cortis, ..) (That's why, Steve, in many situations i've used a bot midfielder in defense, because the difference in GS was very small)

Then, the situations of the goalkeepers:
I'm using Owen Terrible for his physics (17 speed,19 strength), while the GS ones (Sinerco and Tanti have anyway good physics (8-10 and 10-Cool, but worse passing and contrasts, and anyway their GS in not equal to the one required for a goalkeeper of a U21 squad..so i prefer to use Terrible!! ..anyway, there's a good goalkeeper for the next couple of seasons (Christian Cucciardi, 19 y.o. and very good quality and progression)

Midfielders:
Dean Sant'Angelo is very strong, Cocks and Antoncich a little less strong (but anyway they're full in primaries and with at least a good physics),Cachia has sull primaries but awful secondaries and physics..then there's Jones, who's greatest problem is the fact that he is not full in passing,otherwise he will be more useful! (but his time is coming,and i'm going to give him experience in next matches)!! ..then i have a lot of useful bot players,expecially for speed ATs.

Forwards:
Here we have 2 very good players (my favorite one is Pandolfino, which now is nearly full in primaries,and has already very good secondaries and passing, the other one is Wismayer), then there are Parlato and Privitelli, which too are good, even though a little weaker..Anyway,none of these players has outstanding physics,..

Something else?

Cost ICE

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolut Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:31 pm

glad to see you on this private forum for Malta Cost Ice, you did very good job for U21 Wink

you can talk, write and participate for Malta A too and give your opinion and advices Very Happy

Absolut
Admin

https://poolmaltant.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cost ICE Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

ok,i'll give you a hand whenever i can, even because i partly know the situation of Malta NT for having discussed a lot of matches with Yoyoi Very Happy
see you soon, and have a nice week end!!

Cost ICE

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve007 Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Cost ICE wrote:Here i am, and sorry for the delay, but, as i already told to Steve, i'm very busy in these last days..

Steve, you asked me an update on the squad situation: i'm going to give it to you all immediately!!

First of all, we've very little choice because of the number of useful players, which is very small.

Defenders:
The situation has even become worse in this new season, where the number of defenders with 40 points in primaries has dropped to THREE,even though at least Neal Nani is quite close to that value!!!! (these players are Cossaitis, Cumbo and Zrinzo)..all the others have no more than 30 in primaries (Dattilo, Cortis, ..) (That's why, Steve, in many situations i've used a bot midfielder in defense, because the difference in GS was very small)

Then, the situations of the goalkeepers:
I'm using Owen Terrible for his physics (17 speed,19 strength), while the GS ones (Sinerco and Tanti have anyway good physics (8-10 and 10-Cool, but worse passing and contrasts, and anyway their GS in not equal to the one required for a goalkeeper of a U21 squad..so i prefer to use Terrible!! ..anyway, there's a good goalkeeper for the next couple of seasons (Christian Cucciardi, 19 y.o. and very good quality and progression)

Midfielders:
Dean Sant'Angelo is very strong, Cocks and Antoncich a little less strong (but anyway they're full in primaries and with at least a good physics),Cachia has sull primaries but awful secondaries and physics..then there's Jones, who's greatest problem is the fact that he is not full in passing,otherwise he will be more useful! (but his time is coming,and i'm going to give him experience in next matches)!! ..then i have a lot of useful bot players,expecially for speed ATs.

Forwards:
Here we have 2 very good players (my favorite one is Pandolfino, which now is nearly full in primaries,and has already very good secondaries and passing, the other one is Wismayer), then there are Parlato and Privitelli, which too are good, even though a little weaker..Anyway,none of these players has outstanding physics,..

Something else?

Thanks Cost.

Defenders.. yes you are right, we are very short here.. that is why I will construct a defence speciality next season. Cumbo is ready, and Zrinzo will be better as he is one year younger. Obviously you need them both this season and I will make sure to give you both in good fitness.

Midfielders..Jones was trained in tackling, but now I am giving him passing training and will soon be maximized. For next qualification, keep an eye on two great midfielders that i am training as best as i can. Shawn Grimaud, 18 year old, and Edmond Calamatta 17 year old.

I would like to hear from tigiegu and mod andcelerat about forwards....

Steve007

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigiegu Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:44 am

Forwards...Salamone (18) should be close to full in primaries by 21, good physicals, bad secondaries though. Crockford is still 17yo, vg potential, should be similar to salamone, though he's only got speed, and even worse secondaries...
I just realised I havent got a 3rd youth Surprised

Tigiegu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down